Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot



I CRAVE CARBS!!!
Oh my heck I love bread and pasta. I could live on it alone. I guess if I had to choose just one thing in this area it would be pasta. But really, I love my bread too.  
Protein? Whats that? Oh just teasing. I like some protein here and there...as long as there is pasta or bread to accompany it. 
Protein just doesn't compare to bread. 
 I feel so bad for my SIL that has celiacs disease. I think she is the strongest woman in the world to be able to give up carbs.
Amber, you are my HERO!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHH me TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! i love carbs so much i wish i could stop but they make life so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you!!!!! I tear up every time I smell fresh bread! But if I can at least smell it first, then I'm ok....I don't feel like such a reject. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete