Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future




Well, seeing as I am already married I cant exactly write about who I see myself marrying. However, if I'm going to be honest, I never expected myself marrying someone like Jeff. I don't know exactly what that means but I do know that all the guys I went out with or thought I was interested in were nothing like Jeff. He totally took me by surprise. Jeff was genuine, strong, funny, and incredibly patient. 

I remember thinking, "this kid does not give up!". I always seemed to run from commitment because it never felt right. Other guys always tried to push relationships but Jeff just waited. He kept asking me out and never pushed my commitment on anything. He took everything very slow and basically let me make all the moves. He was honest from the beginning and told me where he wanted the relationship to go but stuck around even when I said I hadn't thought that far. 

Basically, Jeff ended up being the kind of guy that let me keep my independent personality but was still around to be a man that could take care of me and  my emotional breakdowns. He is the perfect percentage of patience and strength. 

All in all, I never would have guessed I would marry Jeff the first time I met him, but I am so glad he stuck around and showed me how great it is to be loved. I cannot imagine my life without him. In the future, I see myself with him. I hope he is by my side for many, many years. I want to grow old with him and more. He is my life. I honestly never thought you could be so consumed by feelings for someone else but I now  know you can. 

We have had a seriously hard first year of marriage. He has been by my side every step of the way. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I can't say that I have loved all the trials we have faced but I would never give up Jeff to have less drama. I love him completely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment