Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

Friends, friends, friends.... When you get older the meaning of the word seems to change. When you are in HS you think the more "friends" you have, the better off you are. Well, let me tell you something, when you "grow up" you learn really fast that the closest friends you have are usually related to you and those that aren't related to you are usually few and far between. I LOVE MY FRIENDS! 

 Amber and I doing what we do best... Shopping the day after Thanksgiving! (It was REALLY COLD outside while we waited to get in Target...hence the bright red nose.)

 Cute Millie and I at a friend's wedding in San Diego. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!!!!!! I so LOVE you!!!!!!!! And just remembering how cold that morning was made me shiver!!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete