Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 15- What are your favorite songs

I have a very eclectic taste in music. I Like a little bit of everything. I mean there is pretty much at least one good song in every genre. 


Here are some of my favorites....at the moment.
  • Paint It Black by Rolling Stones (just Classic)
  • Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (and not because it was in Twilight...although that song pretty much was the ONLY redeeming part of that horrible movie.)
  • Chasing Pavements by Adele
  • Separate Ways by Journey (Jeff and I joke that this is OUR song because we both love it so much.)
  • Don't Trust Me by 3OH'3 (because who doesn't want to "do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips") 
  • Pink by Aerosmith ( I LOVE AEROSMITH! This song is awesome! Takes me right on back to middle school...we use to watch the BOX for hours waiting for Backstreet Boys music videos to be played and this song was on ALL the time.)
  • Foundations by Kate Nash
  • Painting Her Portrait from Jane Eyre
  • Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

Well, there you have it. A long list of some of my favorite songs...I could have probably made it even longer. You can thank me later. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment