Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Oh I am such a list maker and goal maker. I am ALWAYS creating lists of things to accomplish...someday. So this is a good topic. 
I think my first goal would be...getting the rest of Christmas put away and the bins organized down stairs.
It started out easy enough. Most of the stuff comes down so easily but then you run out of bins or your new tree is too big to fit in any bins or you bought too much Christmas clearance and now have to find a place to put it. (exhale)
Any way, so that is my first goal. 
Get Christmas Gone. 

Next, I would really like to decorate the now bare shelves. 
We put the shelves up just before the holidays so I haven't had to decorate them for the off season. This means shopping!

I would also like to finish putting our master bedroom together. I pretty much just need to find an awesome mirror and hang pictures. 

I like this mirror...


Ok so basically my goal is to get the rooms of my house finally put together. Yeesh! I mean its practically been a year already!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm.....same here......sounds like we need to go shopping!!!!!! (Oh darn....shopping.....) :-)

    ReplyDelete