Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Oh, wouldn't you like to know!? ;-)
I would like to say that I keep it down to the necessities...but I have found that the bigger my bag the more I put into it.

Obviously, I have my wallet, phone, planner, sunglasses, and name badge. I like to keep a file and tweezers also because I always seem to chip my nails and I swear I see all my stray eyebrow hairs when I'm in the car. I highly recommend tweezers. All the natural light really highlights all the missed hairs.
So, I think that my purse isn't that scary...the bag I take to work on the other hand...Bloodcurdling. Luckily it didn't specify which bag to blog on. HA! =)

2 comments:

  1. I seriously enjoy your blog. I read it and like how honest you are. It makes me want to blog about random things like confessions and what it is in my purse. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I am so glad you like my blog! You know, you could totally have two blogs... One for your awesome photography and then one for just random sharing. Then you could participate in Friday confessional too!!! =)

    ReplyDelete