Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 12- How you found out about blogging and why you made one

In this day and age, who doesn't know about blogging? 
I have known about it for years but always thought that blogs were just for married people or families. 
A few years back I started noticing lots of single people my age creating blogs. Some were to keep people informed of what was new in their lives, and some were just random musings. I think this is when I actually began toying with the idea of creating my own. 
Not much later I created my blog. I did it mostly because I was planning a volunteer trip to Romania. I just wanted everyone back home to be able to see all the sweet children I was helping at the orphanage. 
It just evolved from there. I began to really enjoy blogging.  It was fun to share bits of my travel adventures and random interests.
I plan on blogging for a long time to come...whether or not anyone reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment