Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Oh boy! This might be a long post. I have millions of dreams and plans...of course not all of them will happen...but that is why they are dreams, right?

Ok, here we go!


GOALS:



The goal on top of my list is to LOSE WEIGHT! Ha! No seriously. I really want to lose the weight I gained over the past year. I really feel like this will make my attitude a bit more positive. I would also like to be able to run a 5k...um I know that seems super easy but I want to be able to do it without wanting to die.



Next on my list would be to refinish my antique chairs. I have totally been slacking! I need these extra 4 chairs so I can have a dinner party!



 Chandeliers brought to you by French Bedroom Company  and Layla Grayce.
 
I have this dream of putting chandeliers in every room. Unfortunately, I really like my ceiling fans. I get so warm and I rely on them to cool me off....otherwise I would have a really high AC bill. I guess I will just have to settle for having one over the dining room table and in the nursery. (NURSERY IS FAR IN THE FUTURE)


 

I have done a lot of traveling in my life, BUT I haven't done it with Jeff! I really want to travel with him and show him how amazing these other countries are. I also really just want to go back and there are so many places I haven't been yet. SO, my goal is to go back to London, travel through Italy (I only saw Rome the first time), and of course, I need to see Paris.

Man, I could probably go on for days, but these are the current big ones.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the weight thing. Like seriously, something needs to be done with me. I'm not liking where I'm going.
    And.....I MUST go to Europe. MUST.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete