Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge


ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Remember back when you were little and it seemed like it took FOREVER for another year to pass... Yeah, now days I blink and the year is over. 

So, I am starting a new year and I am starting it at the ripe ol' age of 27. 
I feel kind of old. 
I'm like 187 in Mormon years...or is that dog years... I should have like 5 kids already, right? WRONG!
Last year was the best year and the worst year... I got married to my favorite person in the world but I also was given A LOT of challenges. MS, total knee replacement, depression, major weight gain, new house, financial strain, etc.   Ah well, C'est la vie. Here is hoping my 27th year is a little less eventful.

As a little birthday/new years resolution, I have decided to take up my dear SILs suggestion and take the 30 Day Blog Challenge. 
So, here goes the first day of 30.

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

 
  1.      I have been to 9 different countries...and I plan on going to more!
  2.      The summer before my senior year of HS my dad took me to Norway. I cried when I saw the green land of Norway. It was a dream come true. It gave me the travel bug. 
  3.      I was diagnosed with MS the month after my wedding. Worst time of my life!
  4.      I honestly think Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!
  5.      I probably own around 60+ pairs of shoes. 
  6.      I was adopted at 6 weeks of age. Most of you already know this.
  7.      I drive really fast....I drove 138+mph on the autobahn...my dad made me slow down. RUDE! I was just trying to see how fast I could go in my new car.
  8.      I use to bellydance. I am thinking of taking it back up. 
  9.      I LOVE bread. If I had to give it up I think I would die. SERIOUSLY DIE!
  10.      When I was younger I always wanted to be a fashion designer...my mother thought that was a bad idea...so, at age 11 I decided to be a NICU nurse. 
  11.      I have a knack for decorating and love making old things look new and trendy. 
  12.      I worked full time all through nursing school...Work was pretty much the only place I did my homework. 
  13.     Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year. I am known as the Christmas Elf.
  14.     I hate clutter...if I am feeling irritable and I see clutter it pushes me over the edge
  15.     I am a pretty type A and independent person and have a tendency to believe in the saying, "if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy you are doing this! I can't wait to read everything! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 5 kids by age 32. You have time. Its fun to learn things about you. I think it's great that you worked FT while going to school. Not many can say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading ladies! This 30 day challenge is kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete