Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF


Day 03- A picture of you and your friends


Jeff is my best friend in the whole world! But I know you are all thinking, "that doesn't count". 
So, ...



I would just like to give a shout out to my "A" team. Friends are SO important and you are LOVED! 
Amelia and Amber you two really were there for me when I was feeling down with my new diagnosis. THANK YOU!!!!


On another note... 



I Confess:

  •           When I was diagnosed with MS I gained about 30lbs. Thank you steroids, new birth control, and depression. I found the weight gain way more difficult to deal with than the MS diagnosis...
  •           "crop dusting"...Need I say more?
  •           I am deathly afraid of childbirth! The thought of having to go through childbirth makes me ill. I have decided that the only way I could do it is with a scheduled c-section. True story. 
  •           I think about eternity way too much. I am constantly bringing up questions that no one has answers to. It makes me crazy... 
  •          But really, doesn't  progressing through eternity to become a God or Goddess and create your own universe sound like a lot of work? It makes me tired just thinking about it....A LOT OF WORK... FOREVER! Aren't you feeling tired?
  •          I am very selfish person...I don't like to share Jeff...not even with his family. I pretty much hold him hostage.
  •         When I drink hot chocolate I get mini hot flashes. 
  •          I steal Jeff's sweat shirts and make them mine. 
  •          I am totally writing this while I am at work
             
             

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!!!!! I LOVE YOU! And you are the most beautiful person ever! And it counts because it's me saying it and I said so. =)

    ReplyDelete