Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

 I LOVE MUSIC! 
When I am happy I like to sing along with the music. I just happen to prefer to sing along with Broadway. So, when I am happy, I listen to a lot of Broadway.  Jane Eyre is my favorite. I think because I have this secret desire to be Jane in a musical. 



When I am sad, I listen to music that is upbeat and makes me happy. I love to listen to Kate Nash. Her music always lifts my spirits. Listen Here.  Or I also like Adele. I think it's something about the sound her soulful music.  Listen Here.



When I'm bored I tend to listen to random rock music. I like Aerosmith, MUSE, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Coldplay, and ACDC. You know the good stuff. 



As for when I 'm angry, I tend to like silence. I have a tendency to feel sensory overload when I'm upset so I turn down or turn off the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment