Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Confessional





Wahoo, its FRIDAY!!!! Yay! I just love Friday because I get to "come clean". Confessing feels great. You should try it!


I confess:

  • I sometimes feel like I should move into Walmart. I hate Walmart but it is, unfortunately, the closest grocery store to my house. I feel like I spend all my time there. 
  • I pretty sure my neighbors think all I do is shop. 
  • Probably because the only time I leave the house during the day is to shop.
  • I am a mole. I sleep all day...and not only when I have worked all night. Even on my days off I have been known to sleep until 2pm.
  • The only time I get my Vitamin D is when I walk from my car through the parking lot to the store...or when I take a supplement. 
  • But since all I do is shop, I think I am ok in that department. =)
  • I was thinking about it and I'm pretty sure I haven't consumed water this week.
  • HOLY CRAP! I haven't had any water this week!
  • I am totally drinking a huge bottle of water right now!
  • I have become a vitamin whore. Ginseng, Ginko Biloba, B Complex, Prenatal, Cranberry, Vitamin D, ETC. 
  • I totally recommend the Ginko, Ginseng, B complex combo. Can you say ENERGY!
  • I have a room dedicated to crafts but I prefer to lug all of my supplies downstairs to the living room.
  • My living room floor is, as we speak, covered in 3 different craft projects.
  • For this reason, if any of you have the desire to come visit me, please give me a warning call before. 
Well, that's all for now.  Until next time, Ciao!


3 comments:

  1. This has been my favorite post. And some of them I was actually going to do on mine. ha ha (Vitamin D!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about drinking water... I have such a hard time remembering to drink too... ugh!

    Well enjoyed your post. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hysterical. I have a room dedicated to crafts and I would rather drag my crap to the living room. It bugs Joe. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete