Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Nickname time! Here are some of my nicknames I have acquired over the years.  

  • Melissaface: Don't ask me why because I don't know. My brother takes every name and adds face to it... He came up with Melissaface years ago.
  • MissyMoo: My friend's mom has called me this since 2nd grade. I guess it just rhymes. 
  • Missy: Anyone in my extended family or anyone that has known me since elementary school calls me this. It is just a normal, common nickname for Melissa. 
  • Missa: My dad calls me this...its just a really condensed version of Melissa. 
  • Babe: This is the only thing Jeff calls me...I think he forgot my name...:-)
  • Doll face: Well, my last name WAS Dahl...so there you have it.

That is all I have...that are worth reporting any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment