Friday, January 21, 2011

ITS FRIDAY, AND YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!


I confess my guilty pleasures: 


  • I love kitkats! I could eat them and eat them and eat them.... Without getting sick of them! After Christmas Jeff and I stumbled across the 70% off Christmas candy and stocked up on Kitkats and Cherry Chocolates. Mmmmmmm!
  • BACON, and ham and salt pork and pork chops and pork roast and pulled pork and...Pretty much the whole pig. I just really like pork. I am pretty sure bacon goes on everything. Its a good thing I don't have to eat kosher.
  • Dream shopping at Layla Grayce. Oh how I covet pretty much all the stuff on this site. *Drool* If only I were a billionaire.
  • Blog Stalking. I cant help it. I just like peaking into other peoples lives.
  • Sometimes I add people on FB just so I can look at their pictures and then I delete them....Is that creepy?
  • I record Toddlers and Tiaras and Bridal Plasty.... I'm a little obsessed.
  • Scrapbook supplies are my weakness. I pretty much buy them even if I don't need them...I figure I might need them eventually. I LOVE YOU CRAFT STORES!
  • I like to go on etsy or handmade boutiques and steal their ideas and then make it myself....I just can't bring myself to pay for something I could do myself. Like this, or this, or this
Last but not least....

  • NORDSTROM. I love this place and you can find affordable stuff there...on clearance or in the juniors department...that is where I got my leggings.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this made me laugh so hard!!!! I so love you!!!!! hahahaahahaha

    ReplyDelete