Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

                                       source


Ok this picture represents something that makes me happy in two ways. 
A: It is Loui Freaken Vuitton!
B: Luggage=Travel. 
I LOVE TO TRAVEL! I am so freaken happy when I am traveling to different places. My favorite destination is Europe. There is just so much to discover! Oh my heck I wish I was in Europe right now! I am having travel withdrawals!


                                      Source

PUPPIES! So I know it only asked for one picture but I LOVE PUPPIES! I really, really, really want an Alaskan Malamute. However, recently I started considering an American Cocker Spaniel. I know they are totally opposite dogs but they are both super adorable! Plus Cocker Spaniels might make a better indoor dog...

1 comment: