Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Confessional

What the....its already Friday!?!?! Seriously times goes way too fast. At least Friday means that the weekend has finally arrived. WAHOOOOOOOO!



I Confess:
  • I am typing my confessional at work...again.
  • I woke up with this wicked headache today and took 2 Excedrin, 4 Advil, and 32 oz of Dt. Coke.
  • I still have my headache....I need sleep....which will not be available until 7:30am. BOOO!
  • I have not been very productive this week.
  • I am still on my reading binge.
  • I really need a vacation and I am pretty sure I am getting burnt out of work.
  • When I first got my RN I worked 5 twelve hour shifts a week....
  • Now every day before work, I say, " I don't want to go" (pouty face)
  • When I have to work my 2 shifts in a row I get totally bummed out.
  • I use to work 5 in a row.
  • I think I am getting old.
  • I feel old.
  • I use to like to work because my money went to fun stuff and cool travels.
  • Now all my money goes to LAME-O bills.
  • I hate bills.
  • Bill's make me feel old.
  • I love vampire books.
  • I hate the twilight movies...and the books are entertaining but totally OVERRATED.
  • I am super RANDOM tonight.
  • I am totally sleep deprived.
  • I love Friday confessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment