Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tinting Tuesday--Living in Color

FUCHSIA!



In a tribute to Valentines week I am going to do a post on the fantastic color FUCHSIA! 
This color is such a great accent color to a home or an outfit. LOVE IT!

Here are some of my Fuschia picks: 


I love orchids and they come in this amazing color. This was an orchid I have but you can find a similar artificial one here.  They can be pretty temperamental so I believe my next one will be artificial.

Could fuchsia be the NEW red when it comes to sassy heels? Um...I think these are FIERCE! Buy them here.


I love that even though this has just a bit of fuchsia it still pops. source


I also love this larger display of the color. source

Adorable magnets. source


And last, I really love these napkins. As a matter of fact, I think they would go great with my olive plates... source


Such a fantastic color! I think it is awesome in small doses and I think it is also super duper awesome in big doses.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these!!! I want to buy them all. This is going to be great shopping for me I think. =)

    ReplyDelete