Thursday, February 17, 2011

VALENTINES


So, I have never been really into Valentine's Day. Maybe it's because I rarely had a boy friend on Valentine's...mostly I see it as another excuse  to spend money on others and go out to dinner. Hey, whatever gets you out I guess. ;-)

Well, this year I totally slacked off and literally the night before at work I was like, "Oh, crap I haven't even gotten Jeff a card!" So, right before I headed home from work I had a moment of genius inspiration.... CANDY GRAM! Hello! I hadn't made one of these since I was in high school. It was super fun and I must say, Jeff felt very special. 



We also celebrated Valentine's day by going out to Outback Steakhouse with my Bro and SIL. LOVE THEM!



Oh and the Ahi Tuna was FANTASTIC!!!


HAPPY (late) VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!



2 comments:

  1. A candy gram? I don't think I have EVER made one of those. Great idea...maybe I'll use it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and you! I also like reading your blog and Amber's...gives me inspiration! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete