Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Confessional



Here we are again! I confess: 

  • I have become completely obsessed with the Sookie Stackhouse Series. 
  • As a matter of fact, I have read 5 of the 11 books...this week....I read fast. 
  • The last time I was this hooked it was the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evonovitch. Those books are HILARIOUS!
  • When I get hooked on a book I cant stop until it's done. 
  • Jeff and I were watching a movie (A TOTAL GUY MOVIE BTW)...he turned his head and caught me reading.... woopsie. 
  • The other night we went to bed...I turned the light back on so I could finish my book...
  • The other day, on the way home from work, I pulled my book out at stop lights....
  • Have I already mentioned that I am sort of obsessed? 
  • I think I have been so into the books because they are better than doing housework. 
  • I can be lazy and procrastinate as much as the next person.
  • Although, it really bothers me to have a messy house. 
  • Reading makes me forget about my messy house...and since I am super sick of cleaning the toilets and  always doing the laundry, and doing the freaken dishes and sweeping the stupid floor....I read.
  • Reading is a way I can TRULY get away for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment