Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crafty Time

Yeesh I have totally slacked on the blogging. I have been busy with projects. I finally finished one of my projects. Its an earring organizer. I was searching for a jewelry organization solution on the web and I saw something that was attractive and helpful. 


I found a blog that gave me the idea to make a picture frame earring holder. It was way easy and holds quite a few earrings. As you can see, it is very organized. I love that I can easily see what I have. I was getting so sick of searching through the jewelry box for a match. 
All you need is a picture frame with the glass removed, some chicken wire, some fabric of your choice, cardboard,  and a hot glue gun. Easy Cheesy!

Another project I recently participated in is actually my SIL's. I helped her get started on refinishing some dressers. I can't wait to see the final projects! We are painting my nieces dresser FUCHSIA! I think it is fantastic!!!!



Amber sanding away!


Me worn out from sanding.


Getting ready to paint.




Jeff was kind enough to take over for a few minutes so I could shake out my dead leg and take some pics.
First coat of pink! Woohooo! It is going to be awesome!


2 comments:

  1. I thought I was going to die not reading your blog!!!!! ;-) I can't wait for the final product. These are going to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely not. ;-) You are so funny! But yeah, these dressers are going to TOTALLY ROCK!

    ReplyDelete