Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Confessional



I confess:

  • I kind of, sort of, really, just maybe a smidge, secretly want to see the movie Burlesque. YIKES! I said kinda! (Blushing) Oh boy, I feel so ashamed.
  • If I am getting something from the vending machine at work, my go-to item is a package of Hostess Zingers. Could I pick something more awful for me? Honestly!
  • When I have down time at work, I plan the vacations I dream about going on.
  • I start to really regret my mortgage right about then.
  • Every once in awhile I consider charging a vacation to the AMEX....But then I think about how long it would take to pay off 6 grand plus interest...(DOUBLE SIGH)
  • I am already regretting getting up at 8:30 this morning...and its only 10!
  • Half the time we visit my parents just so we don't have to cook dinner.
  • I tend to start a million projects at once and then take forever finishing any of them. 
  • I have become addicted to 'do-it-yourself' TV.
AND
  • I am obsessed with shows that are about finding old homes and renovating them to their original glory.

 Now, on another note...

Day 26- What you think about your friends?

Ah, my friends. What to say, what to say. How about...I LOVE THEM! 
They have been there for me, lifting me up during all of my trials. They listen when I need to vent and give advice when I ask for it. They are there to go shopping with me or bring me dinner after medical procedures. They also are really good about bringing me chocolate when I am down.
I have been very lucky and blessed with good friends. I am truly grateful for this. 
Thank you all for being there for me when I have needed you most! I heart your faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment