Monday, May 2, 2011

Just call me Miss Party Planner

So, this past week I have been in party planning mode. My party planning was all sparked by my Disneyland trip. I was thinking how fun it would be to throw a Disney princess party for my niece Rylie. Everyone wants a princess party, right? So I suggested it to my SIL and said that we could invite my friends with little girls and Jeff's nieces. FUN! Rylie's birthday is in OCT so of course we would tell them to all come in their royal finery or dressed as their favorite princess. And then we would have royal festivities!!!!
Of course, this party has had to be put on hold for the moment because......Amelia is getting married! 
My dear friend Amelia is getting hitched and I am fulfilling some of my bridesmaidenly duties buy throwing a bridal shower with one of the other bridesmaids. Woohoo! We have come up with the idea to have an Afternoon Tea Bridal Shower. That's correct. There is going to be a whole lot of....

THESE: 
source

AND THESE: 
source

AND THESE: 
source

OF COURSE SOME OF THESE: 
source

AND THESE, NATURALLY...
source
Yes, I am not kidding! We are requesting everyone wear their finest hats. 

Here is mine...I made it all by myself....

Don't act like your not jealous. ;-) I know deep down all of you want to be invited to the tea party. It is going to be AWESOME!!!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment