Friday, April 29, 2011

FrIdAy CoNfEsSiOnAl


Well, this week, post vacation, has been pretty good. I did get sick the day we came home from our trip...just a wee cold, but then I had to go and give myself my MS shot and my wee cold turned into a sore throat, body aches, and plugged ears. LAME! Alas, I survived and I am here to confess!!!

I do confess that:
  • I totally TIVOed the Royal Wedding.
  • I fast forwarded half of it. Commentary = BORING 
  • Due to the wedding I had my obsession for big hats reignited.
  • Yay for big hats!
  • Boo for ugly flesh colored hats that look like mouse ears with a bow....Beatrice, I'm talking about you my dear.
  • I DIDN'T totally LOVE the wedding dress....it needed some pouf.
  • I DEMAND POUF!!!!
  • Since our trip to Disneyland I have been obsessing about being a Disney princess. You know, as a profession.
  • I even suggested that my SIL and I host a princess tea party for her daughter so I can get a custom Snow White gown and wear it. 
  • I have become obsessed with this party idea! 
  • I am on my computer researching stuff and shopping for stuff all the time. 
  • I then selfishly suggested to my dear friend Amelia that we host a British afternoon tea party for her bridal shower and require everyone to wear really big hats and talk with British accents. 
  • I did this so I could get away with wearing a big feathered hat and talk with a British accent. 
  • Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
  • I CANT WAIT!!!!
  • Hello! Two amazing dress-up tea parties in one year! It just doesn't get better than that. 

Now, I really must get back to planning my parties...I mean...get back to work.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment