Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunshine on my window makes me happy...like I should be.

This past weekend was just gorgeous! The sun was shining and the temp was in the 70's. 
SO WONDERFUL! 
Its about time! I have found that the more time I spend in the sun the happier I get.
On Friday morning I went out with my cute SIL and niece to Mimi's cafe for breakfast.  Rylie insisted on wearing her Snow White dress. She is so freaking adorable!



This inspired us to take the kids to the Disney store at the University Mall. I LOVE the Disney Store. It is like the next best thing to Disneyland. They had so many cute things and they seriously had every single Disney princess barbie doll as well as every single prince. SO CUTE! It kind of made me want a little girl of my own to spoil with fun Disney stuff....kind of...
Later that night, Jeff and I went to see Thor. YUMMMMMMM! Ok this movie was AWESOME! Oh, and Thor is HOT! No, really,  even if you aren't into Norse mythology or Marvel comics...you should still go see this because Chris Hemsworth alone is worth the $8 to see the movie...well, actually he is worth the $13 to see it on Imax in 3D. ;-)

Here is a little something to motivate you to go....

On Saturday Jeff and I  got up bright and early to work in the yard. Jeff, mowed the lawn...twice and my parents came over to help us make garden sections in the back yard. ( i.e. killing the grass and putting in borders for flower beds, etc.)  I also planted these Dahlias
 
and this amazing rose bush.

 I have rediscovered my love for roses. I am currently obsessed with the English rose. I must have some English in me because I love my gardening. My mom says that I just got my green thumb from my dad and grandma. I think she is correct. I can't wait to get everything tilled and fertilized so I can plant more shrubs and flowers....especially more roses.








1 comment:

  1. Ya seeing Thor is 3D was so much better because it meant being that much closer to seeing his hotness. purrrr.....
    And we are going to get roses too! I'm so excited! I can't wait to come over and see your yard! Now excuse me, I have to order more flowers online...... :D :D

    P.S. Rylie got extremely giddy when she saw her picture on here. :D

    ReplyDelete