Saturday, May 28, 2011

FrIdAy CoNfEsSiOnAl

Oh my heavens I am so happy this day is finally here! This week has been something else and I am ready for the weekend.






I Confess:
  • After working all night I have very little patience for a nipping puppy.
  • It took me one week of severe sleep deprivation and being over worked to feel like sending the puppy back.
  • No really one morning when she was trying to gnaw my wrist off after I repeatedly told her not to, I was thinking of pitching her overboard.
  • I am so obviously not a patient person at the end of my work week after staying up all night.
  • And then she sat in front of me and looked at me with that cute freaken face and I thought, "its a dang good thing you are cute because you almost bought yourself a ticket back to Orangeville."
  • I am a firm believer that babies, all babies human and animal, are born cute out of shear survival.
  • Think about it. If babies or puppies weren't so cute and loveable do you think people would really being going out of their way to have one?
  • Nope they sure wouldn't. 
  • As a matter of fact, with all the chaos and terror these little beings cause, they wouldn't survive their adolescence.
  • I'm just saying.
  • Any way, regardless of crazy puppy moments I still am glad we got her and don't regret it....My slippers do, but I don't. 
  • I confess....I am actually posting this on Saturday. 
  • I wrote it on Friday but have been so busy with the bridal shower I just hosted. 
  • Which reminds me...I need to blog about the shower...
  • SO...Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment