Thursday, April 7, 2011

Its an ongoing thing....

So I know that pretty much everyone has a bucket list. I have never actually sat down and made one. I think the closest thing I ever came to one was a world map with a bunch of pins in it for where I wanted to go. 
Well, since I was bored at work and have totaly slacked off on blogging, I have decided to start compiling one. Now, keep in mind it will probably keep growing.


My Bucket list of sorts...

View and photograph Aurora Borealis

Take a dog sledding tour in Northern Norway.

Eat a chokolade trekant in Copenhagen, Denmark.

See the pyramids of Giza and ride a camel.

Take an African Safari

Visit the Amazon rainforest.

Go to the tulip festival in Holland.

Visit Paris and spend time in the Louvre.

Spend 3 weeks (at least)  traveling through Florence, Rome, and Venice.

Stay in a castle (preferably a haunted one)
Go to Disneyworld and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Learn to dance the Flamenco 

Learn caligraphy
 

Take voice lessons

Learn to paint 

Take surfing lessons in Hawaii 

Have my own secret garden.

Go to a masquerade ball

Have my very own Snow White authentic-real-deal-just-like-the-park dress.
 source

I think that is enough for the moment. To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes, that's a lot, but I like the variety. I once looked at taking a caligraphy course also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am going to be really pissed off if the end of the world is in 2012. ;-) I need all the time I can get.

    ReplyDelete