Saturday, April 16, 2011

FrIdAy CoNfEsSiOnAl on SaTuRdAy

Hello everyone! As you can see, it is not really Friday, BUT that will not stop me from confessing!!!

 
I CONFESS:

  • I am seriously typing this on my iPhone.
  • I was way too lazy to get out my laptop and power it up.
  • I am blogging my confessional Saturday morning instead of Friday because I was way too busy reading my vampire smut to be bothered with it.
  • I just finished a round of the HCG diet.
  • It was pure torture.
  • I cried for my carbs every day the first week.
  • Literally cried.
  • That being said, I lost 14 lbs of fat.
  • So, torture works.
  • Now I just have a million more pounds to lose.
  • I think I'll stick to calorie counting and the gym.
  • I like my bread too much.
  • I am super excited for Disneyland!
  • We are going in 4 days!!!
  • I find it funny how many people have given us shopping lists and money for souvenirs since finding out we were going to Disneyland.
  • It just goes to show how everyone wants a little piece of the happiest place on earth.=)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been tempted to try the HCG diet. Just get rid of a bunch right at first. I'm curious how many days you did it? And did you cheat at all, because I know I would? Have a fun trip to d-land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the 23 day HCG. I don't think I could have made the 40day, plus I needed to be done so I could eat on vacation.
    As for cheating...I totally cheated. I mostly cheated on what veggies and fruits they said were approved. I pretty much ate whatever sounded good in the portions aloud. I also ate eggs, cottage cheese, and Arbys jr Roast beef without the bun. ;-) I even had some movie theater popcorn and a slice of Norwegian marzipan cake on a bad day. I didn't really gain anything but water weight when I cheated. My weight definitely fluctuated a lot though during the diet.
    It was hard. I was super hungry the first 4 days. BUT you drop a lot fast and it helps motivate you to be more healthy after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it! That's awesome, congrats! I guess we will have to chat so I can get the FULL scoop. When I talked to Marcia about it, she made it sound super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So guess what day I'm on? My first day. I decided I'd better do it now before I backed down or found a reason not to. Did you drink Diet Coke while on it? The place I bought my drops from said you can have 2 cans a day but I don't know if I dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totaly drank Dt.Coke. I only had a can a day at most. But I tried to limit it to when I was working or really craving some.

    ReplyDelete