Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Confessional



So since I skipped last weeks confessional I figured I better man-up and do an extra good one this week.

I confess:
  • I totally roll my eyes when I read FB status updates that say, "I AM TOTALLY BLESSED!!!!!".
  • UGH!!!!!!!
  • It's not that I have anything against people that are grateful. I think we all need to be grateful for the blessings in our lives...even the bitty ones.  I just get tired of the oober perky, unrealisticly perfect fronts some people put on.
  • I am pretty sure this makes me a bitter ol' bitty. 
  • BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • I have been having a lot of  FUN-DIP candy lately...left-over from valentines.
  • I like the sugar rush. 
  • Even though I have been using my KINDLE a lot (thanks hubby!), I still crave real books. 
  • I made Jeff take me into Barns and Noble after dinner the other night just to look around and it was so wonderful. 
  • Bookstores are calming.
  • When I was traveling around Germany with my dad for a month I made him find me a bookstore that had an English section.  
  • A foreign country with a brand new car and a crazy dad that took said car up the side of mountains to find castles caused a lot of stress.
  • The moment I walked into the bookstore I was rejuvenated. I took a deep breath and was washed in calm.
  • I am SO TOTALLY BLESSED to live where there are bookstores. 
  • BAH!
  • No but really, I love books.

1 comment:

  1. This made my day perfect. I love it!!! :) Now I better think of something sarcastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete