Saturday, July 31, 2010

For my mom's birthday we decided to have a girl's day. So.....
My SIL Amber, my cute nice Rylie, my mom and myself all set off on a shopping trip to Park City. It was so fun! I cannot even tell you how long it has been since I went shopping for myself....oh at least 4 months. ;-) Hey, that's a LONG time for me! Yay for new clothes!! 
After 3 happy hours we had experienced all the best stores, and my SIL had done serious bank account damage. 

Cute Rylie modeling fashionable sunglasses for us while we waited in the checkout line. 




Rylie found these horrifically awesome high tops at the Nike store and was convinced that they were perfect for Jeff. Well, I mean, who can blame her. Jeff does love his Fresh Prince.




Last but not least, Rylie was rewarded for being such a great shopper with a nice ride... Best 50 cents EVER!



P.S. I am seriously coveting these COACH sunglasses...((sigh))


2 comments:

  1. Go to nordy rack they have coach glasses like that all the time--probably $60!!! That is where I get all of my sunglasses! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE nordstrom rack! I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete