Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Weeks Down.....


I wanted to post an update on Jeff. 
He is doing seriously so great! All it seemed to take was getting him away from the hospital and home with food that was edible. Since he came home over a week ago he has just excelled.  The home therapist was impressed at how quickly Jeff was able to pick things up.  All the doctors keep saying that he has age on his side....I think he also has pain experience on his side. 
 
Yesterday he graduated from home therapy to out-patient therapy. WOOT WOOT!  He is also starting to work at walking with one crutch.  I'm so proud! 
Well, Jeff is 2 weeks post-op and doing great.  I am lucky to have such a determined man as my husband. =)



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are calming down for you and I'm glad that Jeff is doing so well! (I agree, edible food and your own house do wonders!)

    ReplyDelete