Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nap time is the best AND I think you think Im a crazy dog lady

So...I LOVE MY NAPS! When I was little I hated taking naps, now, I LIVE for naps. Of course since getting the puppy nap time and sleeping 12 hrs a day has gone away. SAD DAYS! :-( Sometimes, when I am feeling very daring, I will doze off on the love sack. I always hope when this happens the Freyja won't go pee on everything. 

I try to get her to nap with me but she prefers to nap on the cold, hard tile behind the love sack. I guess this is a good thing....BUT I want the fluffy puppy to cuddle with me! SO, when she is deep asleep, I will pick her up and make her cuddle with me. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! Of course once she wakes up and realizes where she is she either moves back to the floor or starts going crazy because she thinks its play time.

On another, slightly different note, I am pretty sure everyone at work thinks I am a crazy dog lady. No really. You see, I feel like all I ever talk about now is the puppy. She has definitely been the major topic of my blogging lately....For this, I appologize. I honestly don't mean to be obnoxious about her but she really is THE ONLY interesting thing going on in mine and Jeff's life. Yes, we are that boring...

So...want to see something crazy?! 

This is a comparison picture of Freyja at six weeks and then at a little over 8 weeks. HOLY CRAP SHE IS GETTING BIG! And in only 2 weeks! It is SO SAD! I miss my really little poof ball. I mean she is still cute but she isn't as cuddly. Boo!

 Any way, there you have it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment