Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lions and Tigers, and Crabs...Oh My!

I know this is a few days late but on Saturday my family got together and we took the niece and nephews to the zoo. So much fun! Pretty much Jeff and I hijacked my niece, Rylie, for the day...she happens to be the most agreeable little darling EVER! Any way, we saw tigers, and rhinos, and monkeys etc. The kids had a blast and I really enjoyed the beautiful weather.


Later that night, after hours of adventure, we all went to Joe's Crab Shack to eat. My SIL and Bro treated my dad to a delish steampot full of crab for his Father's day gift. Mmmmmhmmm. It was such fun. I haven't had crab in a very long time. It was so yummy and the atmosphere was really fun for the children.
All in all, we had a really enjoyable pre-fathers-day day.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment