Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jersey Shore Tan Off


Ok so I honestly have never seen Jersey shore, and I am 100% OK with that....BUT  like most people I have heard of it and seen a picture or two of the crazy tan people.
WELL
My SIL and I have discovered that we feel more  "summery" when we are tan.
SO.....
We have decided to have a tan off!
Inspiration: Jersey Shore

Ok maybe not THAT extreme but you know, tan.
We are having a competition to see who is the most tan by the 4th of July family BBQ. Its kind of funny because we are both pretty fair skinned girls.
We started about a week ago and anything goes.
I have done a lot of real sun...tanning with the puppy is ALWAYS an experience, fake sun...I know, I know it's gonna kill me, and of course sunless tanner. I LOVE sunless tanner. I helps make my usually pink-tan into a tan-tan. ;-)
I know it sounds shocking but I CAN get tan...it just takes a lot of work which is why you usually see me as  pasty white. I think the tannest I have ever been was when I went on a singles cruise a few years back. I started the month before the cruise and tanned constantly as well as rubbed on that sunless tanner regularly.


Here is me on the cruise...as tan as I get. I think my brother said my face looked like leather. I love my brother...sometimes. Lets look beyond the fact that I appear to have raccoon eyes.....
I think I wouldn't mind getting this tan again...just without the raccoon eyes.
Now for those of you who like me pale...
Don't worry, I promise to be pale again by October....

1 comment:

  1. I miss being that tan. I tried in Myrtle Beach and all I got was pain, a little color and lots of peeling. oh well if i stopped trying i'd be a quiter and who wants to be that?

    ReplyDelete