Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's about time I upgrade my Nikon. My current DSLR is pretty out of date and basically any model out there is an upgrade at this point.
I use to be really into photography...well, I'm still really "into" it but I use to do a lot more and practice a lot more. I have recently, the past year or two, gotten out of practice. I think I was worried people would consider me a "wannabe" or a "poser". BAH! It just seemed like so many people...everyone....was an "amateur" photographer. Maybe, subconsciously, I didn't want to pursue it any more because I didn't want to be like every other person in Utah.
Any way, I have recently gotten over this. I was thinking about it one day and wondering why I stopped. I am pretty good at it and I enjoy doing it....SO, I need to get back into it.
That being said, I have decided on what camera I want to upgrade to.....

Now you can usually find bundles for cameras that include a few lenses and usually make them cheaper....But I also really want an additional lense.... Like maybe one of these...


Now, Jeff would totally be on board with me getting a new fancier camera. For one, he is a gadget FREAK but also because then the my old DSLR would be all his. Of course he could play with the new on...once in awhile. 
Sigh, now I just need to come up with a few G's. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Get the 50mm lens.. you will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the lense I was seriously considering. Now that I hear you love a 50mm, I'm totally gonna get it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete