Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2 Whole Years!!!

Time seriously flies by. Where does it all go? I swear it feels like Jeff and I have only been married 1 year. 
Yeah, but its been two. Yeesh! 
Well, we've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly and we still love each other... even more than when we started. 
We celebrated our little anniversary in Vegas. It was a fast trip and a long drive but over all a good little getaway. 
We stayed at the Encore part of the Wynn hotel and it was gorgeous! 


I seriously loved these garden sections they had. So pretty with all the lights and floral balls. 

We spent our time relaxing and exploring. 
One of my favorite things was when we went to eat at Serendipity 3 in Caesars Palace. 
Nom nom nom! 
The frozen hot chocolate you always hear about it TOTALLY worth the trouble!


The AMAZING frozen hot chocolate. I really wish I had some right now!

There you have it. Here's to 5 million more great years. 

1 comment: