Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day with a Little Fresh Air

This year we did something a little different from the usual BBQ at my parent's house. We decided to go up American Fork Canyon 
and picnic. 
YAY MOUNTAINS!!!


It was such a perfect day and the canyon was so beautiful. 
My brother suggested we head up to Silver Lake and led the way....ok he hauled a** up the road while my dad and the rest of us puttered behind. My poor mom was holding on for dear life due to how bumpy the ride to the lake was. My bladder as well as my equilibrium didn't much appreciate it either but the view was perfect to look upon while eating our picnic. Totally worth the ride. 





Luck for us, my parent are so old that they were able to get a life-time membership to all the national parks for $10. Woot! Looks like there will be a lot of free camping and hiking in our future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment