Thursday, April 19, 2012

CuTe LiSa'S bRiDaLs

My cute friend Lisa flattered me greatly by asking me to shoot her Bridals for her upcoming wedding. 
I immediately said yes and then excitedly told Jeff that we NEEDED to go get that camera we have been really wanting.
 Jeff loves gadgets so it wasn't very hard to convince him that we should get it. 
YAY! 
Let me just tell you how much I love MY...I mean...our.... new camera. 

L.O.V.E.

Any way, this past weekend I shot her bridals. She wanted them done at Joseph Smith Memorial building and we were lucky enough to have the rain stop long enough to get some wonderful ones outside with all the gorgeous flowers. 
Also, let me just give a shout out to my amazing and wonderful assistant Amelia. 
I LOVE Amelia!!! 
She is like a posing guru. She is so creative and knew just the right ways to pose our little Lisa.  

Here are some of my favorites. 













2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job friend! If you hadn't been in the middle of your own wedding I would have had you do bridals of me too! Lisa looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I would have loved to do your bridals if I hadn't been on the verge of a mental break down. ;-) Maybe when you have a wee baby....

    ReplyDelete