Thursday, December 22, 2011

Family Photos

Awhile back my SIL and I had an idea to get family photos done. We figured that we could pay to have them done and then frame a bunch for my parents for Christmas. A grand idea if I do say so myself. :-) Easy peasy. Also, It was my way of paying my parents back for making my brother and I get portraits done every 6months while growing up. 

We actually did them at the end of October and because I am a little bit of a control freak I kind of made us use my fabulous wedding photographer. And guess what, they turned out great! Well, at least I think they turned out great...
 
Here are some of the favorites. Sorry they are so late...I got more than a little caught up in the holiday hustle and bustle.  










 Ok, but seriously, isn't my niece freaking adorable?!?! I just LOVE her. I totally spoil her.
 
Oh, and of course I couldn't leave out OUR "family photo"...



No comments:

Post a Comment