Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Goodness

Oh, Christmas!
You come and then you go so quickly.
We prepare for Christmas all year long and then it seems to be gone in the bat of an eyelash.
SAD DAYS!
Jeff and I had a grand Chistmas full of family,
 presents, food, and knock of snuggies.
I just wish It had stuck around a little longer....
Maybe I will have to just leave up the decorations until February and pretend like it's still Christmas.
Bah! Just kidding...Or am I....


Rylie and Micah mirroring my EXACT feelings
 of excitement on Christmas eve.


Lily won the coveted marzipan pig. She only had to FORCE herself to eat 4 bowls of riskrem in order to find the almond. 


My cousin Erik showcasing one of the many ways to use his knock-of snuggie...that we all got...even the dog...


Jeff with his goods on Christmas morning. 
I had to tell A LOT of lies 
to keep him from finding out about that tablet.


 I made out like a bandit! 
Look at those boots!!! LOVE!
AND the Dyson animal Vacuum. LOVE


Freyja with her amazingly massive and messy Christmas bone. No, seriously, this thing is like a cow femur. 
She has been none stop on that bone. 
It is SUPER messy BUT it gives me the opportunity to 
whip out my fabulous vacuum. 



Freyja also loves the vacuum...
Well, she loves the box any way. 


MeRrY cHrIsTmAs!







No comments:

Post a Comment