Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bring on Christmas!

Thanksgiving was great and my pies were a big success, if I do say so myself. 


All of the dinner and dessert helped fuel  our black Friday shopping. 
My SIL, our friend Rochelle, and I left the house around 9:30pm on Thanksgiving  to get in line at Target. Wooohoooo! This is a tradition of ours. My SIL and I have been doing this since she started dating my bro. Such good times. 

We went to Target, Best buy, the mall, Tai pan and I went to Costco with my mom. We actually did walk into Walmart about three hours after it had opened and walked back out because it was still crazy. I don't do Walmart the day after. Any way, we were able to get everything we needed. YAY!

This:
=
This:

After all was said and done, I finally arrived home by 10:30 am the day after thanksgiving. I had been awake for 24 hrs and shopping for 12. Needless to say, I passed out for quite some time. 

When I finally woke from the dead, I discovered that I had come down with a horrible head cold. :-( That's what I get for pushing myself all week long and working with minimal sleep. BLARG! I was going to get the rest of my Christmas stuff up that day but because of the cold I ended up using the whole weekend to get it up. It definitely took longer than I had planned but the end result was, in my opinion, worth it. :-D  


No comments:

Post a Comment