Friday, December 31, 2010

Well, it's that time again....



I confess:

         
  •          Sometimes, when shopping, if I see a really cute baby outfit I will buy it....for our future children.
  •          NO I'M NOT PREGNANT! .
  •          I got so sick of people at work asking me if I was pregnant or if I was "feeling fat because of the baby" that I had the Charge Nurse put in the beginning of the shift safety briefing that, I WAS NOT and to PLEASE stop asking me.
  •          I got my first pair of leggings this week....UM I LOVE THEM. You can eat a huge meal and not get the 'my pants are too tight' feeling. =)
  •          I kind of am obsessed with the tv show "Toddlers and Tiaras"....Its like a train wreck you can't look away from. 
  •          I am having a hard time getting Christmas put away...as in, I haven't even started. 
  •          I don't think I will even think of getting it put away for another week....
  •          I really LOVE the snow and I am so happy that it has been dumping the snow for the last few days!


Well, that's all I can think of at the moment....Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't put our stuff away either and I'm having a really hard time even thinking it. Our house is going to be so naked when it comes down!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete