Friday, December 3, 2010


I saw this on another blog and thought, 'FUN!'





I confess:

  •       I am in love with Dreyer's Loaded Butterfinger ice cream.... IN LOVE!
  •        I have a huge potty mouth when driving.
  •        I drink WAY more Diet Coke than I do water. Seriously.
  •        I pretty much only drink water when I am at work.
  •        I adore working with sick babies. The parents....not so much.
  •        This past summer I picked up the horrible habit of ...picking my nose. YIKES! I know, but I hate booger scabs.
  •       I have totally gone overboard on Christmas presents for Jeff. I can't help it! I don't know what it is about this time of year, but it makes me want to buy EVERYTHING! Plus he is super easy to shop for...and I like dressing him.
  •     When I am at stop lights I check FB on my iPhone.... Addict? Maybe.
  •       I thinking shopping for clothes should count as a work out.
  •       When I was dating, Harry Potter was my go-to make-out movie....


I think that will do for now....don't want to confess everything at once. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Dude, funniest post EVER!! Not to mention I concur with 6 of these....especially the Harry Potter one. I really wanted to watch Harry Potter when we were dating but never got around to it if you know what I mean. And STILL have yet to see one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world is a booger scab? Loved this post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisa~ You HAVE TO see Harry Potter!

    Nicole~ Sometimes when you have a cold or bad allergies the inside of your nose becomes really sore from the constant blowing and the boogers can be crusty...like a scab...well crusty booger scabs hurt. So, you remove them... Was that TMI? It WAS pretty graphic...

    ReplyDelete