Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Festivites

*Sigh* December was such a deliciously busy month.
It was full of SHOPPING and LIGHTS and FAMILY and FOOD and PRESENTS!

Here are some HIGHLIGHTS:

Jeff and I met my parents and my niece and nephew at Temple Square. 
Little Rylie was so CUTE! She just wanted to stay and look at the Baby Jesus all night.
She really had a great time looking at all the Christmas lights.




On Christmas Eve, we had a great Norwegian Christmas at my parents house. 
We ate great food and had fun opening presents. 




Later that night we went to Jeff's nieces birthday party. Addy and Lizzy turned 4!



Christmas morning came bright and early at 10:45 am. Yep, we slept in. SO NICE.
We opened all our presents and Jeff totally spoiled me! 
He was very sneaky about it too!




The rest of that day was full of more presents and food at both of our parent's homes.
Such a wonderful Christmas. Too bad it was over so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment