Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finding Gratitude

Sometimes it feels like nothing goes right. Whenever this happens in my life, which seems to be pretty often this past year, my mom always reminds me to look for the little things to be grateful for. 
Several years ago when I was teaching RS in the singles ward, the 1st counselors wife made a comment in class about how she keeps a gratitude journal. She said that every day she writes 5 things she is grateful for.
I decided to do the same. Every night I wrote in my journal I would add a gratitude list to the bottom. 
Surprisingly,  I was always able to come up with 5 things to be grateful for. 

Here are some things I am grateful for right now:


Having a job.... that I LOVE!




Being married to my best friend and the most PATIENT person ever!



Having a GREAT family!

 


Breakfast at Mimi's




Dt. Coke 
 

Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment