Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This past weekend Jeff and I took a road trip to San Diego. The first day of the trip we stopped in Las Vegas to stay the night.
I love Vegas!
We ate at a tasty buffet in the Paris hotel and then we took a trip up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. I had never done this before and it was awesome.
 We had the most amazing view of Las Vegas at night. Just stunning...and very romantic...that is, assuming you can look beyond all the crazy foreign tourists shoving you out of the way so they can see what you are looking at.... ;-) 





The next day we were up early and on the road so we could get to San Diego. We spent that first night in San Diego playing in Coronado with my favorite Amelia. I had to show Jeff and Amelia my favorite hotel, Hotel Del. This is the hotel that was in the movie, Some Like It Hot. I LOVE this hotel....I told Jeff that he could feel free to plan one of our anniversaries there. =)




And finally, we had the wonderful opportunity to be at my friend Kristina's sealing in the San Diego temple. It was a perfect day. The weather was lovely and the sealing was beautiful. Later that evening we  were able to party it up with Kristina and the gang on a sunset dinner cruise. It was so much fun! Way to go Kristina for planning a way fun wedding celebration and inviting us!!! 

Amelia and I waiting to go in for the sealing.

Jeff being all GQ

The happy couple coming out to meet us.

Kristina looked so beautiful and happy!



The happy family on the boat after their ring ceremony.

 The first dance.

And they lived happily-ever-forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment