Friday, September 10, 2010

BEAR WORLD

On our way to a family vacation in Yellowstone, we took a little detour to Bear World. It was pretty cool to see all the different bears and animals up close. We even got the opportunity to go out in the curator truck and feed the bears. Just in case you were wondering, bears LOVE doughnuts. 

 The grizzly bears were my favorite. They just look so darn fuzzy and cute. Too bad that teddy bear look-a-like could claw my face off...  As a matter of fact, the grizzly bears are so territorial and aggressive that they have to keep them away from the black bears in a separate part of the Bear World park.



1 comment:

  1. Can you see my "Scott get the food so the turkeys won't eat me" face? Yeah they creeped me out! We had a great time, Jeffrey keeps talking about wanting to go back.

    ReplyDelete